Sunday, July 5, 2015

Chemo Brain

So I think I've found my first chemo-related symptom, Chemo Brain!  Over the past couple of weeks, I found myself struggling over finding the right word, and it's been a little frustrating.  It hasn't been anything major though; I'll just be having a conversation and there's a word I'm trying to come up with (not a big or complicated one), but I won't be able to come up with it and will just get stuck there.  Apparently it's a pretty common side effect of chemo.  It sounds like it goes away over time, which is good.

I have an initial consultation with the Stanford Bone Marrow Transplant team tomorrow.  We'll see what I find out!

Thanks for your continued prayers and encouragement.  :)

-b

1 comment:

  1. I have that problem and I don't have chemo brain (>_<). Praying for you always!

    ReplyDelete