Sunday, September 27, 2015

Lots of stem cells

Praise God, it turns out they were able to collect stem cells today.  More than that, they collected a super abundance of stem cells!  They were looking to collect 4 (not sure what unit) of stem cells, but they collected 13.4!  Praise God.  This means I don't have to go back later this week for follow-up collections.

I guess I just wait now to find out when the next rounds of chemo are and the actual transplant.  I should find out sometime this week.  In the meantime, I'm going to celebrate a few days of freedom!

-b

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for keeping us updated! I know it's a chore, but those of us who read these posts truly appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, thanks for your updates, Bryan! I am continuing to pray for you as you go through your treatments!
    Auntie Annette

    ReplyDelete