Friday, September 18, 2015

No more IV!

I have to say that carrying around a rolling backpack full of fluids has been the hardest part of the past few days.  The thing is just unwieldy, not to mention you also have to keep it plugged in so the battery doesn't die.  This makes it challenging to use the restroom at night as you have to reorient yourself, unplug the backpack, wheel the thing around obstacles to do your business, and then fumble around again to try to plug the thing in the dark while not electrocuting yourself.

Anyway, today I turned in the backpack!  I put on ten pounds of water weight in two days.  (And it's definitely all water weight since I ate pretty much nothing due to the nausea.)  I feel pretty bloated.  :)

Praise God I'm feeling my appetite pick back up, and I think the anti-nausea meds are working.  All in all, it's been a good day!

-b

No comments:

Post a Comment